Cinnamon Spiced Nuts
Author: Coach Green & Megan
Recipe type: Snack
- 4 Cups Nut of Choice (Pecans, Almonds, Cashews, or combinations)
- 1 Egg White
- Pinch of Salt
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- In a medium bowl, combine egg white and salt. Whisk until frothy.
- Add honey, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk to combine all ingredients.
- Add the nuts and stir to coat thoroughly.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and spread nuts evenly.
- Roast in the oven at 150 degrees or in your dehydrator at the highest setting for about 2 hours or until crunchy.